Draft of branch maintainence and release plans....

Tim Potter tpot at samba.org
Wed Jul 3 22:15:01 GMT 2002

On Tue, Jul 02, 2002 at 11:54:18AM -0500, Gerald (Jerry) Carter wrote:

> Roadmap to 3.0
> --------------
>
> The following features are planned for inclusion in 3.0.
> This list was compiled based on previous promises during 2.2
> development and believed future directions of Samba

I have noticed a number of good patches posted to the list that have not
been applied or reasons given why they have not been applied.  I guess
this falls down to no-one having the time.

Two I can remember off the top of my head:

    - the patch for porting Samba to daemon tools

    - extended attributes patch

Is there anyone out there annoyed or confused at not getting your patch
applied?  Speak out now!  (-:

Tim.