Fwd: Re: PATCH: context based libsmbclient (85K attachment)

Tom Jansen tom at ninja.nl
Tue Jul 2 03:59:02 GMT 2002

----- Forwarded message from Tom Jansen <tom at ninja.nl> -----
Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2002 12:56:56 +0200 (CEST)
From: Tom Jansen <tom at ninja.nl>
Subject: Re: PATCH: context based libsmbclient (85K attachment)
To: Tom Jansen <tom at ninja.nl>

> > I have applied this patch with a few minor corrections to Samba-2.2.x.
> > had to write a couple of extra compatibility functions, and had to
> apply
> > much of the patch by hand.
>
> Shouldn't 2.2.x be stable ? Hmm.. I'll test it like hell :-)

First patch. Obvious braindead error. Caused segfault on smbc_opendir_ctx.

Tom Jansen -- tom at ninja.nl
Ninja ISD  -- www.ninja.nl
----- End forwarded message -----

Tom Jansen -- tom at ninja.nl     /"\  ASCII Ribbon Campaign
Ninja ISD  -- www.ninja.nl     \ /  No HTML or RTF in mail or news
                                X   No proprietary word-processing
Respect Open Standards         / \  files in mail or news