PATCH: context based libsmbclient (85K attachment)

Richard Sharpe rsharpe at ns.aus.com
Mon Jul 1 10:21:01 GMT 2002

On Sun, 23 Jun 2002, Tom Jansen wrote:

> [snip changes suggested]
>
> Fixed. Attached is the patch. (complete one again)

I have applied this patch with a few minor corrections to Samba-2.2.x. I
had to write a couple of extra compatibility functions, and had to apply
much of the patch by hand.

You might try pulling the code from CVS and seeing if it is OK.

What I have submitted builds, but has not been tested, except to test that
it links with an old example program.

I will be testing this later this week, both from a compatibility point of
view and for the new functionality.

Regards
-----
Richard Sharpe, rsharpe at ns.aus.com, rsharpe at samba.org,