VS: Default ACL dosn't work

Nieminen, Jooel Jooel.Nieminen at gwspikval.com
Mon Jul 1 01:48:01 GMT 2002

I'm using bestbits ACL-patch too.
got exchausted with the xfs.

about samba picking the acl, yes it did pick it up.

there is no other problem than making the default work.
even if I manually locally make some domain group to be the
default instead of domain users samba sets it to be "domain users"
next time I create or copy a file there.
if I then try to remove the "domain users" after added domain admins
and some other groups, I get access denied.

so, should it work or is this in-desing flaw?

Jooel