Linux samba client.

Prasad, Sreenivasa sreenivasa.prasad at digital.com
Thu Jan 31 22:52:02 GMT 2002

Richard,

Thanks for your reply.
I am not getting the samba prompt as mentioned in the samba documents.
The following are my screen shots.

[root at linux]# smbclient -L <Server IP Address> -N
added interface ip=<Server IP Address> bcast=xxxxx nmask=255.255.255.0
Anonymous login successful
Domain=[DILOGIN] OS=[Unix] Server=[Samba 2.2.2]

        Sharename      Type      Comment
        ---------      ----      -------
        IPC$           IPC       IPC Service (Sreenivasa Prasad)
        ADMIN$         Disk      IPC Service (Sreenivasa Prasad)

        Server               Comment
        DILOGIN02
        LINUX                Sreenivasa Prasad

        Workgroup            Master