INVESTMENT PARTNERSHIP.

TUDE USMAN drtkuus at yahoo.com
Wed Jan 30 15:04:03 GMT 2002

TFrom: The Desk of
	Dr. TIJANI.K.SANUSI

Dear Sir,

INVESTMENT PARTNERSHIP.

I must solicit strictest confidence in this
Transaction, this is by virtue of its nature as being
utterly confidential as you were introduced to me in
absolute confidence through the Nigerian Chamber of
Commerce.

I DR. TIJANI.K.SANUSI the Principal Accountant in THE
NIGERIAN LIQUIFIED NATURAL GAS (NLNG), Federal
Ministry of Finance and Presidency, making up the
Contract Review Panel (CRP)
set up by the Federal Government of Nigeria to review
contracts awarded by the past military administration.

In the course of the work on the CRP, I discovered the
fund, which resulted from grossly over invoiced
contract, which were executed for NIGERIAN LIQUIFIED
NATURAL GAS (NLNG) during the last administration. The
companies that executed the contract have been paid
the contract commissioned, leaving the huge sum of
US$25 Million in the account of the Central Bank of
Nigeria.

I have decided to communicate to you as an oversea
partner
whom I could transfer the US$25 Million to his or
company’s account, bearing in mind that our civil
service code of conduct forbids us from owing Foreign
company or running foreign accounts while still in
government service. I have agreed that the fund will
be shared as soon as the money is being transferred.

All logistics are in place for the smooth transaction
within ten to fourteen working days of commencement,
after receipt of the following. Your name or Company’s
name, bank account details, address, four letter
headed paper, four invoices stamped and signed below
and phone numbers. These information will enable me
make necessary application and lodge claims to the
concerned ministries and agencies in favour of your
company or name. It is pertinent to state here that
this transaction is entirely based on trust.

Please do not hesitate to contact me on my private
e-mail drtkuus at yahoo.com

Looking forward to your favourably reply.

Yours faithfully,

DR. TIJANI.K.SANUSI
Principal Accountant.
(NLNG)