smbprint fixes ...

Richard Sharpe sharpe at ns.aus.com
Wed Jan 30 12:05:16 GMT 2002

Hi Folks,

Yesterday, I committed a new version of smbprint that Alfred Perlstein
submitted. It now should work with OpenBSD and FreeBSD and should be
reasonably portable after asking a bunch of people about portability issues.

I committed it as smbprint-new.sh to the 2.2.x tree.

Can people have a look at it and see if it works, because I have had a
request that it replace smbprint, since smbprint is borken in some ways.

--
Richard Sharpe, rsharpe at ns.aus.com, LPIC-1
www.samba.org, www.ethereal.com, SAMS Teach Yourself Samba