Ship date for 2.2.3.

Mike Pain mtp at blaby.gov.uk
Tue Jan 29 09:39:53 GMT 2002

Sorry to repeat myself, but the support for winbind with '+' as a separator
STILL does not work in 2.2.3pre (I downloaded CVS 10:00am GMT today
01/29/02).  If I connect to a share using \ as the separator, I am connected
as MYDOMAIN\me, but using + I connect as just me.  And ACL editing from
Win9x with the Nexus tools, or from NT4SP6, both do not show usernames
correctly if using +.
Mike