smbwall

Green, Paul Paul.Green at stratus.com
Tue Jan 29 06:53:51 GMT 2002

Scott,

The last time I ported Samba to my highly-POSIX-compatible-but-not-Unix
environment, I had an easy time of it.  I don't have pseudo-ttys, PAM,
dynamic linking, or a host of other Unix-but-not-POSIX capabilities.  I have
no objection to adding features to Samba as long as you hack the build
script to probe for the features and gracefully continue if they are not
present.

Thanks
PG
--
Paul Green, Senior Technical Consultant, Stratus Technologies.
Voice: +1 978-461-7557; FAX: +1 978-461-3610; Video on request.