Problem with National Characters

Mats olsson mace2442 at hotmail.com
Mon Jan 28 14:46:32 GMT 2002

I was missing iconv. With that fixed and with an adjusted smb.conf i get
these errors insteed

Conversion from UCS-2LE to ISO8859-1 not supported
Conversion from UCS-2LE to ISO8859-1 not supported
Conversion from ASCII to ISO8859-1 not supported
Conversion from ASCII to ISO8859-1 not supported
Conversion from ISO8859-1 to UCS-2LE not supported
Conversion from ISO8859-1 to ASCII not supported
Conversion from ISO8859-1 to UCS-2LE not supported
Conversion from ISO8859-1 to ASCII not supported

I have included the new smb.conf

Chatta med vänner online, prova MSN Messenger: http://messenger.msn.se