Joining domain without specifying the domain controller's nam e ...

ZINKEVICIUS,MATT (HP-Loveland,ex1) matt_zinkevicius at hp.com
Mon Jan 28 14:05:08 GMT 2002

You weren't wrong. This worked in samba 2.2.2 by setting password server=*,
but has been broken in cvs for a while. It was one of 3 problems I brought
up a couple weeks ago and got no answers on
(http://lists.samba.org/pipermail/samba-technical/2002-January/033872.html)

Matt Zinkevicius
Software Engineer
Network Storage Array Solutions