Ship date for 2.2.3.

William Jojo jojowil at hvcc.edu
Mon Jan 28 14:00:03 GMT 2002

Just tested 2.2.3 with AIX 4.3.3 - compiled ok with default compile
settings -  using IBM's compiler (ibmcxx).

Ran WIN2k-sp2 with MS-Word 2000 and oplocks on (with level2). File opened
after save to homes share mapped as H:.

This was a patch Jeremy and Gerald worked on after release of 2.2.2 that I
reported. Seems to work OK for me in 2.2.3!

Bill