Processing 'vfs options'

Ries van Twisk ries at franksintl.nl
Fri Jan 25 01:47:17 GMT 2002

Hi Reiner,

no I didn't wrote it from scratch but it is changed already a whole lot.
I have seen the samba-fu package but since it's not modified since 2.5 years and the
interface is changed in that time so it isn't really usefull anymore??.
Tim uses the vfs-options structure which isn't used anymore in the vfs-init code.

Ries