include file configuration

Martin Pool mbp at samba.org
Mon Jan 21 18:05:03 GMT 2002

On 19 Jan 2002, andreas moroder <claudiamoroder at st-ulrich.suedtirol.net> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> would it be possible to change includes.h the way that #include <syslog.h> is
> included only if --with-syslog whas choosen in the configuration.
>
> Could the same be done with nsswitch/nss.h and --with-winbind?

It looks to me like that would not damage anything.  I doubt if it
would be much faster since we pull in so many other headers, but if
running Splint helps then perhaps we can put it in.

The other thing that might help would be

  #ifndef _SPLINT_

around the relevant headers.  This works well for lclint, which cannot
parse some declarations and is happier having no declaration at all.
Would you prefer that Andreas?

--
Martin