lanman apis 47 and 53

Kevin Stefanik kstef at mtppi.org
Mon Jan 21 08:22:02 GMT 2002

I've implemented these two calls (NetUserEnum and NetGroupEnum) in
smbd/lanman.c (enclosed patch is against 2.2.2).  The NetGroupEnum is still
hard coded to return the basic non-administration groups but the
UserGroupEnum goes to the passdb enumeration to get the usernames.  Is there
work going on somewhere on unix-domain group mappings?  Also, if there are
too many user names to fit in the client buffer, it just ignores the
remaining names and sets the error flag to 234 (overflow error number from
clirap2.c).

I hope this is useful for others.  It seems to work here.

Kevin