ignored return values

Claudia Moroder claudiamoroder at st-ulrich.suedtirol.net
Sun Jan 20 00:23:02 GMT 2002

Hello Jeremy,

as I wrote the list of ignored return values is very long. It think it would
be of no help if I send you this list. What about installing splint from
splint.org ?
In this case you must comment out syslog.h in includes.h as I wrote in
another mail.
If you plan to install it I can give you few parameter fro splint you should
use. Let me know.

Thank you

Andreas