Buglet report 2.2.3-pre

David Lee t.d.lee at durham.ac.uk
Thu Jan 17 04:46:11 GMT 2002

On Wed, 16 Jan 2002, Jeremy Allison wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 16, 2002 at 05:20:18PM +0000, David Lee wrote:
> > [...]
> > The cause is probably simple: ZERO_STRUCTP has two "#define"s, one in
> > "include/smb_macros.h", the other in "nsswitch/winbind_nss_config.h".
> > Close by, there are some similar double definitions also.  Each pair
> > probably needs reducing to a single, but this particular one has two
> > different expansions, so needs extra attention.
>
> Can you try CVS updating to see if my CVS commit fixes the problem.

Yes, that seems much better:

   Linking bin/winbindd
   Compiling nsswitch/winbind_nss.c with -fpic
   Compiling nsswitch/wb_common.c with -fpic
   Compiling nsswitch/winbind_nss_solaris.c with -fpic
   Linking nsswitch/libnss_winbind.so

(Prior to doing the "make", I also re-ran autoconf, configure, and did a
"make clean".)

Thanks.