Unable to connect

Parker Blake MIS bparker at alacare.com
Tue Jan 15 14:40:45 GMT 2002

I have successfully completed the following:
Kinit <username>@<REALM>
Net ads join

But I am still unable to browse shares on this machine (unable to logon
using <username>@<REALM> and ADS password).  Can anyone assist?

Blake Parker, Network Administrator
Alacare Home Health & Hospice
4752 Hwy 280 East