Samba 2.2.3-pre and winbind separator problems

Mike Pain mtp at blaby.gov.uk
Tue Jan 15 08:49:37 GMT 2002

Jeremy - I notice from other posts that you are getting 2.2.3 ready to ship.
Please look at this previous post of mine with regards to the problems with
winbind and a non-default separator (still there in CVS of 01/14/02 10:35
GMT).  Indeed, if I remove myself from /etc/passwd, I can't connect at all
with separator = '+'.
Mike