netbios over tcp/ip on samba

Pranay abex at cradle.com
Mon Jan 14 21:34:04 GMT 2002

Hi,
    I think ur right. just tell me onething, what I'm thinking is in Linux u
can login through different terminals right...??? suppose say I logged in to
one Linux machine using my username...another person came & he logged in using
his user name. so at a time there r two terminals r opened rt...??? now lets
come to the point...if say person X wants to send message to me & he sends
message from Wondows machine using net send (its just a logic i'm thinking
about), then that message is supposed to reach @ my terminal rt...??? now
there's only one Linux machine sharing same NetBIOS name. if that message sent
successfully then it must get appeared on all opened terminals...is it
correct...??? & the person want to send that message to me only...!!!

    Is there any solution for this...scenario...??? & if yes Please let me
know it.

Thanx in advance

Pranay