why more discussion of samba development?

Jeremy Allison jra at samba.org
Sat Jan 12 11:15:03 GMT 2002

lkcl wrote :

> *sigh* ... the answer is, when someone pays me enough to work ok it.

This is a technical list. Please take this off list. This does not
belong on Samba technical.  I'm trying to get 2.2.3 out, with support
for winbindd on more platforms and the UNIX extensions working, and the
last thing I need is to wade through more email crap on the Samba *TECHNICAL*
list. I would also expect that the other participants are fed up of this
whole thing too.

Whoever wants to argue about this (I'm not listening anymore)
please take it to (for people who care) :

http://www.advogato.org/article/404.html

If anyone would like to make more comments on the UNIX extensions,
documented here :

http://www.google.com/search?q=cache:NowgCP0QQj8C:www.snia.org/English/Collaterals/Presentations/20000524_CIFS/Byron_Deadwiler.ppt+CIFS+UNIX+Extensions&hl=en

That would be very welcome....

Thanks,