implement the NamedPipe API, you do not have to talk to me ever again
Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton
lkcl at samba-tng.org
Sat Jan 12 03:46:14 GMT 2002
if you satisfactorily implement the NamedPipe API, then you
will find that a number of things happen:
- i praise you in perpetuity for having done so instead of
criticisng you in perpetuity for not having done so.
- a large amount of your time will no longer be taken up
worrying about and having to counter, in anger, what i say.
- samba's usefulness and distribution goes up, increasing your
reputation as the leader of a really useful open source
- effective immediate, you won't have to put up with me _any_
- in two to three years time, when the psychological effects
of the above all start to sink in, you might be able to
sit in the same room as me and we can talk constructively
about future designs and development.
all of this is dependent on about four hours estimated work,
using existing code from sources that you trust.
More information about the samba-technical