REQUEST FOR ASSISTANCE IN PARIS Re: freedce & samba tng compiling / development

Luke Howard lukeh at PADL.COM
Fri Jan 11 09:50:04 GMT 2002

Thank you kindly for the offers of assistance, I do indeed have dialup access,
just a ThinkPad without WinModem drivers for Linux, and a general lack of time.

As soon as I can, I will check the code Luke is referring to into dcerpc.net.
Note though that, as it was a little difficult to keep up with the reorganisation
of the source code on dcerpc.net, I am working a local copy of the Netlogon/LSA/etc
source for the time being.

cheers,

-- Luke

--