samba netbios / namedpipes domination: a comparison with linux having a proprietary web server built-in

Vance Lankhaar vance at pcsscreston.ca
Wed Jan 9 21:11:06 GMT 2002

> now, unfortunately, jeremy and andrew are failing to provide
> suitable leadership and a suitable development environment,
> and have - and are - actively _dis_couraging people - not just
> myself - from being able to participate in samba development.

Okay, so I'm just a kid who reads the list and submits a few small patches
every once in a while. But, I'm a really curious kid. You say that jra and
tridge are actively discouraging people from participating int he development
of samba. I disagree. I whole-heartedly disagree.

So, just out of curiousity, who feels that they are one of the people who are
being allegedly being discouraged against participating in samba?

1. Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton

And, just so that we can relate that number to something real, who feels that
tridge and jra are encouraging participation in samba development.

I'll start the list off:

1.  Vance Lankhaar

(please, don't volunteer someone else's name - just reply if _you_ fall into
either of the categories)

Anyhow, that's just my two cents worth of curiousity.
--
Vance Lankhaar
Email: vance at pcsscreston.ca
Alternate Email: vlankhaar at hotmail.com