why more discussion of samba development?

Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton lkcl at samba-tng.org
Wed Jan 9 17:16:25 GMT 2002

> A final note for those of you who don't know some of the history
> here. Luke's CVS access on samba.org was finally revoked when he

> [...]

it's very interesting for me to see andrew's assessement of
how he received what i did, and why.

i'll need to analyse it further so that in future i will know
how to avoid making the mistakes i did, which ended up with
such a drastic difference between the desired and final results.

also, i can recommend to people that if anyone finds themselves
to be close to a nervous breakdown due to any massive combination
of factors at work, at home or in their life in general, to
act as soon as you realise that things are going wrong, and seek
help.

i didn't: i dealt with things as best i could by myself, to
reach mental equilibrium again in my _own_ way, and it's been
_really_ difficult, caused a lot of people an enormous amount
of difficulty and pain.

well, the fucking CIA shouldn't have got fucking involved in
fucking me around in the first place, _should_ they.

[this message isn't written to you, andrew: please don't
take offense at it].