CVS update: tng/source/passdb

Wez Furlong wez at thebrainroom.com
Tue Jan 8 04:20:27 GMT 2002

On 08/01/02, "Luke Kenneth Casson Leighton" <lkcl at samba-tng.org> wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 08, 2002 at 01:33:17PM +1100, Martin Pool wrote:
> > I'm having a look at NDR DCE/RPC code generation at the moment, and
> > will try to keep whatever I write reasonably modular.  Whether anybody
> > will actually use it I don't know.
> it's in the idllib/ directory.
>
> talk to wez furlong, he's familiar with the code.

Martin:
I thought I would just shout to say here I am, in case you don't
know how to contact me.

The code is a little hard to get into, but worth the effort if you are
serious.

If *anyone* is considering work on IDL or NDR DCE/RPC code generation,
it *really* *only* makes sense to contribute that effort into the freedce
IDL compiler; as Luke says it is a *huge* project to build from scratch.

--Wez.