10 years of Samba

boris kalinin kalinin at microcomp.sk
Tue Jan 8 02:18:02 GMT 2002

Dear Andrew and all the people involved in the Samba development,
best wishes to the 10th anniversary and thanks for the great product!

mgr. boris kalinin                        cell. phone: +421 903 885 949
Caldera/SCO UNIX support          tel: +421 37 6511 306
kalinin at microcomp.sk                fax: +421 37 6516 166
MICROCOMP-Computersystem s.r.o.
Kupecka 9, 949 01 NITRA, Slovakia
http://www.microcomp.sk