Move pdb_get...() and pdb_set...() to passdb/pdb_get_set.c?

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at pcug.org.au
Mon Jan 7 19:48:03 GMT 2002

I was thinking of moving the basic i/o functions on the SAM_ACCOUNT to
its own file.  passdb/passdb.c is over 1000 lines long without these,
and it makes it quite messy to work with.

Likewise, the pdb_get and pdb_set functions are pretty boring - the just
do what their name and have little interactions with the rest of the
file.

Any objections?  (Particularly Jerry - how much can I mess about in
here?)

Andrew Bartlett                                 abartlet at pcug.org.au
Manager, Authentication Subsystems, Samba Team  abartlet at samba.org
Student Network Administrator, Hawker College   abartlet at hawkerc.net