Misc patches to HEAD

Ariel Mella samba at nebula-sa.com.ar
Mon Jan 7 06:29:03 GMT 2002

Gerald:
regarding adding users, im trying to add users via "net rpc user add" new
command in samba3alphax.
but in the logs say that needs a valid system account ( /etc/passwd ). if im
correct the action of "net rcp user add" is the same of the NT "User
Manager" "add account". is possibly using the "User Manager For Domains" add
users without a valid system account?
thx.