Win98 connection - MS quality/compability

Ulf Bertilsson ulf.bertilsson at adcomdata.no
Fri Jan 4 04:53:01 GMT 2002

> > Andrew Bartlett wrote:
> > > but do you think anybody ever tests against a
> > > machine thats intentationaly broken?
> >
> > You have _no_ idea of the crazy stuff
> > we have done with our mashines ;)
>
> This was more of a reference to the 'if MS didn't test it (ie doesn't
> happen with their client/server) it *will* be buggy' syndrome :-).

Why should they ?
They are following the RFC, aren't they ? ;)

But they will behave now after the DOJ verdic ? =D

Nah, not a perfect world..

One should think we could have hover cars in the year 2002,
but we stuck applying "service packs" to half finished marketing OS.

Nuff WOB from me :)

Big hug to the Samba team that makes networking still fun.

--
Best Regards
Ulf Bertilsson