smbmount compile error

Irish irish at disorg.net
Wed Feb 27 02:12:03 GMT 2002

OK, I added the following to client/smbmount.c:
#include <sys/resource.h>
(because when I tried bits/resource.h it complained that I should use
sys/resource.h. Using linux/resource.h fails miserably)

When I compile, the only flag I get is:
Compiling client/smbmount.c
In file included from /usr/include/sys/resource.h:25,
                 from client/smbmount.c:30:
/usr/include/bits/resource.h:109: warning: `RLIM_INFINITY' redefined
/usr/include/asm/resource.h:26: warning: this is the location of the previous
definition

But it completes, and works quite nicely.

Thanks everyone who helped, and good luck if thats a bug :)

Shannon