PATCH not necessary .o linked into smbd

Rafal Szczesniak mimir at diament.ists.pwr.wroc.pl
Mon Feb 25 07:12:06 GMT 2002

On Sun, 24 Feb 2002, andreas moroder wrote:

> Hello,
>
> libsmb/clirap2 is linked into smbd, nmbd ... but the functions defined
> inthere are used only in net.

I'm not sure yet, but the Net* functions (RAP calls) might be used
somewhere in smbd while checking interdomain trust relatonships. When
I work further on this code, I'll know. For now, they indeed are used only
in 'net tool while establishing trust to remote domain (new patch is close
to finish).

cheers,
|Rafal 'Mimir' Szczesniak <mimir at diament.ists.pwr.wroc.pl>   |