small (very ) compilation speedup

Andreas Moroder claudiamoroder at st-ulrich.suedtirol.net
Fri Feb 22 07:34:02 GMT 2002

Hello John,

it was clear to me that real optimization is only possible by rearanging the
sourcecode, but this is a hard work. The first thing to do, should be to use
only the really necessary include files in the different sources and to have
dependencies in the makefile. This means that it is necessary to split
proto.h.

Bye

Andreas