Samba 2.2.3a SHOWSTOPPER!

Esh, Andrew AEsh at tricord.com
Wed Feb 13 08:55:03 GMT 2002

Could you post to samba-technical the minimal smb.conf needed, and list the
steps you took on the Windows client to reproduce this? I'd also ask for the
logs to be posted, but I'm not sure everyone wants to see them. Email me a
copy of the logs though.

FYI: I'm not a Samba team member. I'm just interested in further
characterizing the problem.