[Samba] Can't delete files with special characters

Bolke de Bruin bolke at xs4all.nl
Tue Feb 12 14:45:02 GMT 2002

Actually I seem to have the same problem while reading
files with special characters. Most notably Internet Explorer
in its roaming profile (eg.: Application Data/Microsoft/Internet Explorer)
is not able to read its own (written) data: prfXXXXXXXXXXXXX:$DATA.tmp

Did that setting solve your problem?

Bolke