Swedish characters

Mats olsson mace2442 at hotmail.com
Thu Feb 7 13:22:56 GMT 2002

Hi everyone

I'm starting to get a grip on why the swedish characters doesn't seem to
work with samba 3.X

it's something in the handeling of external libiconv. I changed the
include/config.h so that it both had #define WITH_LIBICONV "/usr/local" and
#define HAVE_NATIVE_ICONV 1

then it worked. unfortunally i found the problem with copying files with
win2K explorer into a existing folder. It says access denied instead of file
exists.

I then uppdated from cvs and recompiled. Now the Iconv stuff is broken
again..

So i guess i'll be running 2.0.7 a while longer