Printing fails after driver install

Martin Zielinski mz at seh.de
Wed Feb 6 04:54:03 GMT 2002

Hello list,
I have installed several Kyocera KX drivers on my Samba 2.2.3 machine
(same behaviour on 2.2.2).
After installing a printqueue via doubleclick in the Network View I try to
print a testpage, which fails.
Sometimes, after deleting the printer from the Win2k machine and installing
it the second time, printing works (I was not able to find out exacltly
*when*).

I made several traces with ethereal but can't understand what really
happens...
So, if one of you RPC, SPOOLSS etc. gurus has the time (or fun) to take a
look at it, I would be very thankful as this problem makes me become nuts.

Greetings,
		Martin
Martin Zielinski, SEH Computertechnik GmbH mz at seh.de