Swedish characters

Simo Sorce idra at samba.org
Sun Feb 3 16:54:29 GMT 2002

You must be trying HEAD (3.0), in 2.2.x there's no where a debug message as such.
In Head there's that debug message if acnv_uxu2() function fails!
That function can return NULL for 2 reasons:
 - malloc effectively fails because there's no error!
 - the conversion from unix to ucs2 charset failed!
That report may be wrongand depends on what happen into string_allocate_convert(), I'm going to change that message and report a conversion failure!

So, I think that what happened is not that you run out of memory, but that the charset conversion has failed for somae reason or was not supported!

Simo Sorce       idra at samba.org