Funny security blob in sesssetup&X.

Steven French sfrench at us.ibm.com
Wed Aug 28 06:52:00 GMT 2002

Jim convinced me that my theory was wrong - the mystery blob is a
negTokenInit - there are two negTokenInits in the overall flow then (one in
the negprot response and one in the first sesssetup request).   I hate it
when this stuff finally makes sense

Steve French
Senior Software Engineer
Linux Technology Center - IBM Austin