[jcifs] Re: Win2K: Primary Domain Fld of Ssn Setup Not Proper ly Zero Term'd

Luke Howard lukeh at PADL.COM
Tue Aug 27 09:03:00 GMT 2002

>This deserves further comment, because it demeans the fine detective work
>that the Extreme Blue team did in figuring out the details of the new RPCs
>and how to set up OpenLDAP so Samba can function as an AD Domain
>Controller.

Sure, IBM have been very helpful. We've got some changes to OpenLDAP to
support controls, matching rules, syntaxes, ms-cldap, the Netlogon virtual
attribute, schema loading, which we'll be releasing shortly. Please note
though that there is a *lot* more work necessary to make SAMBA (or indeed
anything else) function as an Active Directory domain controller.

cheers,

-- Luke

--
Luke Howard | lukehoward.com