[jcifs] Re: Win2K: Primary Domain Fld of Ssn Setup Not Proper ly Zero Term'd

Richard Sharpe rsharpe at ns.aus.com
Mon Aug 26 14:44:04 GMT 2002

On Mon, 26 Aug 2002, Allen, Michael B (RSCH) wrote:

> [...]

OK, I have looked at the trace you sent. The Primary domain is only
terminated with a single \0, but so is the primary domain in another trace
I have.

OK, so I looked further. Win2K seems to get it wrong, NT seems to get it
right. I suspect it works because Windows only looks for the first \0

However, that trace you included seems pretty messed up.

Regards
-----
Richard Sharpe, rsharpe at ns.aus.com, rsharpe at samba.org,
sharpe at ethereal.com