[Samba] Large Papersizes

Martin Zielinski mz at seh.de
Fri Aug 23 02:30:00 GMT 2002

Hello list, Gerald,

After applying your patch, I get "Access Denied"  errors when trying to
add a form in the "server properties" dialog.
This is because (on my system) Printer->access_granted is 0.
I made things work by adding a different access check, if the
printer_type is PRINTSERVER (user.uid == 0...)
I don't really understand the whole security concept, so
this might not be, what you want.

As far as I can see, your patch only touches the addform function.
I think you have to modfy the deleteform and setform funktion the same way
to make all these things work.

Bye
Martin

Martin Zielinski       mz at seh.de