Woohoo! I nailed it.... (Was: Another showstopper in 2.2.5)

Fredrik Ohrn ohrn at chl.chalmers.se
Thu Aug 22 12:43:00 GMT 2002

On Thu, 22 Aug 2002, Fredrik Ohrn wrote:

> Now I'm off to padl.com with a big club. Thou shalt not touch signals that
> doesn't belong to you!

Ok, I've posted a suggestion on how to fix it on the nssldap mailinglist,
I hope they'll like it.

Unless you apply the fix or wait for an official update, DO *NOT* use
Samba together with nss_ldap, it will just give you grief, grey hair and
corrupted Word documents.

/Fredrik

--
   "It is easy to be blinded to the essential uselessness of computers by
   the sense of accomplishment you get from getting them to work at all."

Fredrik Öhrn                               Chalmers University of Technology
ohrn at chl.chalmers.se                                                  Sweden