Please help

Eric Lai eric_lai at acewise.com
Thu Aug 22 07:10:01 GMT 2002

Dear all,

I had already config a samba server for PDC, I can successfully logon in
Windows NT and Windows2000, but in Windows XP, I cannot create my own
user profile. Would you please tell me samba is support for Windows XP
or not? Would you please tell me which version of samba will support
Windows XP?

I can found a lot of solution in other web site, but after I try to
change the value of regedit in windows XP, I can logon my samba PDC
successfully, but I still cannot fix how to create my own user profile.
Would you please help?

Thanks for your kindly help

Eric