FoxPro problem with 2.2.5

janos at kellytech.hu janos at kellytech.hu
Thu Aug 22 03:56:01 GMT 2002

Hello Everybody!

I have a problem since a while. A FoxPro program and the database files
also are on a share on a samba 2.2.5. All the file and printer server
funktion working correctly, but if I want to start this program from the
server I become this fault message: "Cannot create program workspace: File access denied" But the rights don't failed. I don't see a cause in the log file, not even
if it's on 6 or higher. Or just I'm bind. :o There is no problem with this
program on a Novell 4.11.

Have anybody any idea?

Thanks!
        János