WINS proxy

Simo Sorce simo.sorce at xsec.it
Wed Aug 21 10:35:00 GMT 2002

There is an easy way:
if they ask for that you may simply answer that they only need to set
your server as wins server.
if they are asking something, they may also be willing to do something
to have their requests satisfied.

Simo.

Simo Sorce - simo.sorce at xsec.it
Xsec s.r.l.
via Durando 10 Ed. G - 20158 - Milano
tel. +39 02 2399 7130 - fax: +39 02 700 442 399