Another showstopper in 2.2.5

jra at dp.samba.org jra at dp.samba.org
Wed Aug 21 09:59:01 GMT 2002

On Wed, Aug 21, 2002 at 07:40:04PM +0200, Fredrik Ohrn wrote:

> OK, I've tried it out and it didn't help.
>
> I removed my BlockSignals stuff and added ZERO_STRUCT(act) instead, now
> the smbd dies on SIGPIPE just as before.

Ok, we need to know when SIGPIPE is being removed from the blocked
signal set on your system.

Can you add some code in the main loop that prints out the current
signal mask using this code:

sigset_t blocked_mask = siggetmask();
DEBUG(0,"SIGPIPE is %s\n", sigismember(&blocked_mask, SIGPIPE) ? "blocked" : "nonblocked" ));

So we can see when the SIGPIPE is being removed from your
masked set.

Thanks,

	Jeremy.