Direct NetBIOS calls. Is it possible?

Adilson Oliveira adilson at twtembedded.com.br
Wed Aug 21 04:16:01 GMT 2002

Hello guys!

First of all, let me tell you that I'm a samba user and never got into
the beast so excuse-me if this seen weird.
I have a project to port an old DOS system to linux and this systems
uses direct netbios calls (using 5C interrupts) to communicate with
windows machines. Basicaly sending datagrams one to another.
This customer does not want to change the windows side so I need to
simulate de same functions. Is it possible? And how?
Thanks a lot!

Adilson.

P.S. Hey Jeremy! I'm the brazilian guy you met at linuxconf this year :)
You're great man!

--
TWT Embedded Solutions