WINS proxy

Alex Torkhov torkhov at newmail.ru
Tue Aug 20 22:03:00 GMT 2002

Hi,

I looked at sources of nmbd, and did some experiments with it,
and see that that local announcement does not change WINS database.
I think that it is bug, and need to be patched.
I am talking about samba-2.2.5 now.
May be someone could patch it.
If it will be do for samba-3.0 or if it is already patched, please notify
me.

Thanks,
Alex.