Dev. Effort

Rafal Szczesniak mimir at diament.ists.pwr.wroc.pl
Mon Aug 19 11:13:01 GMT 2002

On Mon, Aug 19, 2002 at 04:02:15PM -0400, Deshpande, Kalyan (Kalyan)** CTR ** wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I am interested in development effort. Please send me more details.

arrr, more details on what ? If you really want to help (and
feel ready to spend some time on it) just start coding and
send patches. That's the usual way to do this. To avoid duplication
of your (or somebody's) efforts, take a look at samba webpages
to see what's under construction. These guidelines are a bit
out of date, but may be of some help for you.

--
cheers,